7-17-12 The Kandiyohi County Sheriff's Office is investigating a death on Eagle Lake. Sunday Evening deputies responded to the 3900 block of North Eagle /road on Eagle Lake. When deputies arrived they found a neighbor who had started CPR on 56-year-old Brian Vanengen. Vanengen had been moving his boat lift when current from an extension cord that had been rubbed bare, came in contact with the boat lift and electrocuted him. the cord was used to power and electric boat lift. He went under the water. A neighbor then unplugged the extension cord and pulled Vanengen from the water and started CPR. Spicer First Responders continued CPR and Willmar Ambulance took Vanengen to Rice Memorial Hospital where he later died.